Friday, March 1, 2019

Portfolio Project: Scheduling

Bailey and I were discussing on what days we would be filming our project considering we have conflicting schedules. I work Friday-Sunday whilst he has his Saturday open and cannot work Sunday mornings, the time in which I would be available. Additionally, another possible actor for our film would only be available on Saturday, so I had to agree to open some of my Saturdays to satisfy their schedules. Since I also have activities to tend to on Saturday nights, it was decided that on Saturday mornings we would all meet. We plan to do this every weekend possible until the end of the project's shooting and possibly on more days during our upcoming Spring Break. This also worked best for Bailey as he already has his Saturdays open and has no issues with working during the morning. Now that we have a plan in place, I just have to inform my work of the temporary schedule change, one that may not go in effect, however, for another two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment